- Nothing on this website should be construed as legal advice for your individual circumstances.
- This website is not intended to market King @ Law's services outside the state of North Carolina, except in regards to intellectual property law Mr. King is licensed to practice anywhere.
- Any information submitted to King @ Law is subject to the North Carolina Bar Associations ethics rules for confidentiality.
- Mr. King is not an expert in any specific area of law.
- No purchase of legal services will be considered final unless approved by King @ Law. In rare cases, Mr. King may be required to refund your purchase if a conflict of interest is discovered, or for any other reason.
Divorce Filings. King @ Law's divorce filings service is for simple, uncontested divorce by clerk. Additional legal services may be needed depending on your spouse's response, your legal claims, and other circumstances. Your divorce filings service does not include legal advice, nor is court approval guaranteed. You must provide an accurate address for your spouse and cooperate in other matters. The service includes:
- Two 30-minute meetings
- $225 in filing fees
- Filing a Complaint
- Service of Process
- Motion for Default by Clerk
Mediation/Arbitration. King @ Law's mediation/arbitration package includes the following for up to 30 days:
- An introductory call
- A collection of statutes and caselaw relevant to your dispute
- Gathering and sharing evidence between the parties
- Sharing settlement offers between the parties
- Up to three 15-30 minute phone calls with each party
- A summary of what was agreed to if mediation is successful
Contracts. King @ Law's services for business contracts, prenups, separation agreements, trust documents, operating agreements, or other contract services include the following:
- One draft document based on client input
- Up to three 30-minute meetings
- Up to two rounds of revision
- Legal advice on binding terms